We're the CF of SMKSJ :)

Who are we?
A bunch of Christians that have a great passion to see change in our school through our Lord Jesus Christ. :)


Monday, February 20, 2012

How He Loves..





How He Loves- David Crowder/Kim Walker/Jesus Culture

Verse 1 :
He is jealous for me
Loves like a hurricane
I am a tree
Bending beneath 
The weight of His wind and mercy
 
When all of a sudden 
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory
And I realize just how beautiful You are 
And how great Your affections are for me

Chorus :

Oh how He loves us so
Oh how He loves us, 
How He loves us so

(Verse 1)
(Chorus)

Bridge : 
Yeah He loves us
Oh how He loves us
Oh how He loves us
Oh how He loves
 
Coda :
We are His portion and He is our prize
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes
If grace is an ocean we’re all sinking
 
So, heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest
I don’t have time to maintain these regrets 
When I think about the way

(Chorusx2)

 
(Soft Bridge)


This song is about how God's love is for us. 
Just know, that if you're going through a rough time in your life,
God's gonna be there to comfort you 
And pour out all His love for you. 
Cause He loves us all no matter our imperfections.
♥




No comments:

Post a Comment