We're the CF of SMKSJ :)

Who are we?
A bunch of Christians that have a great passion to see change in our school through our Lord Jesus Christ. :)


Friday, January 8, 2010

It's the year of favor

I asked myself that question when I heard about the bombings of the churches in Malaysia. It's the year of favor, and we start of the year with what seem like a victory but is now a dark cloud that lurks on every Christian. I seem to lose hope, and lose God. But I asked the question, WWJD.


What would Jesus Do?


He would forgive those who had bombed the church and poured out grace and mercy upon them. Who are we to judge whether this people should be sentenced for punishment or whatsoever. BUT it's our time to act differently and do what Jesus would have done. 


Love and Forgive. 


It is a year of favor. We have heard in 2009 about a REVIVAL happening in 2010. And I believe Satan is afraid that this would happen, so hear comes a path where he put sharp and hard stones to stop us. But we will not stop because God gave us slippers. 




Psalm 3:3-6
But You, O LORD, are a shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts up my head. I cried to the LORD with my voice, And He heard me from His holy hill. I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustained me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people. Who have set themselves against me all around.



Put on your slippers. And let's walk pass this path with each other. 

Hand in hand our eyes lifted up to the Lord.
It's the year of favor, But it won't come easy. 


Samuel w.

No comments:

Post a Comment